Sunday, March 15, 2009

23w1d - Pictures, video, and a name!

Alright...I have lots of goodies for you this week. First, here is a variety of belly pictures, taken at 22w6d:


Front view - K is anxiously awaiting my bellybutton popping so that he can make fun of me. I have always had a super deep belly button, so to see it right there even with the rest of my belly is quite a shock to me. It's even worse when I move in certain ways and it pokes out. I'm sure mybutton will eventually be an outie...it's just a matter of when.




And here is a full-body shot since I'm normally headless. I do have a head...it is becoming more and more useless as my brain withers away due to pregnancy, but that's beside the point. Here's me:

Baby has been kicking a ton lately. My parents and brother and sister were all able to see and feel her move this weekend, which was cool. At one point my brother was yelling about something and everytime he would yell baby would jump. My sister got to feel that and thought it was neat. At least she'll be somewhat used to his loud mouth by the time she's born, right?

I was able to get one good kick on video!! To see it, go here: http://s246.photobucket.com/albums/gg107/Bee415_2008/?action=view&current=4bb09455.pbr


And, last but not least, we have decided on a name for bean. She will be Kate Elizabeth. Kate is a name that we found we both loved the night before our big u/s (at which point I thought it was irrelevant since I was SURE she was a he). Elizabeth is both K's grandma's middle name and my grandma's middle name. So we've known her name for a while and a few times I've written Kate in my blogs and had to go back to change it since I hadn't quite shared that yet. Now I can type her name unfiltered since you've been formally introduced. :)

11 comments:

Shannon said...

You look great, hun! And I love the baby's name- its beautiful!

Crunkface. said...

Great Bee!! I love the name Kate, so classic, but still fresh. I love that you are going with Kate as the name as opposed to naming her "Katie" and calling her Kate which is my ultimate peeve :) Way to go huns!

♥ Lovfer♥ said...

Aww, you look so great! Isn't that belly button thing a little freaky? I'm dreading the day mine pops out.

I lovf the name you picked, so pretty!

Mrs.Andreazza said...

You look great!!! I saw the video too, super cute little kick there! My SIL just had her baby a few weeks ago....she is a Kathleen Elizabeth which they plan to call her "Katie" Beautiful name!

lady gray said...

bee!!! you look so cute. and where did you get that fantastic shirt you are wearing in these pics?

Mel said...

awh, i love it! kate elizabeth is beautiful -- and so are you. you are looking great! so good to hear all is going well!

Leannabanna said...

You look amazing, Bee. Kate Elizabeth is such a pretty name :)

Amy said...

cute name! you look awesome!

Mrs.Pink said...

Aww, I love the name Kate! Bee you look so cute! Going to watch the video now...

Mrs.Pink said...

OMG... you can totally see your belly move in that video! How neat!

Todd said...

You said that K is anxiously awaiting your bellybutton popping out so that he can make fun of you.While I don't know if your button officially became an outie,I do know that if indeed it did you must have had one AWESOMELY BEAUTIFUL pregnant belly!!!!!!!!!!!