Monday, September 20, 2010

Ok, I disappeared

And essentially failed the blog challenge...

but it's not my fault!  We have no internet!

I do what I can.

Kate can talk.  She can imitate words.  She's a smart cookie.  Her latest favorite is to learn animal (and some other) noises.  These are the ones she can make:

Bear:  RAAARRRR
Dog:  Woof woof
Wheat:  Shhh Shhh (it's in one of her books, lol)
Monkey:  Ah ah ah!
Pig:  (snort snort through the nose)
Wolf:  ooohhhh
Sheep:  baa baa

She can also correctly point to the following body parts when asked:  nose, hair, ear, foot, belly, tongue (the last one she just sticks out at you). 

:)  I love my smartie pants.

1 comments:

PearlsAndGreenTea said...

So cute that she sticks her tongue out!

BTW...I'm hosting my very first giveaway and it's toddler clothing! Come by!

www.pearlsandgreentea.blogspot.com