Sunday, September 5, 2010

We're getting ready to move

Back in April we sold our house in Bufu and bought a new house that is less than a mile from both our parents.  We have been working and working and working on the house while living with my IL's.  It was a gorgeous house to start with, we just wanted to change some things to make it "ours" and didn't want to be living there while doing.  So we added in a brand new master bathroom upstairs (we now have 3 full baths in the house) and we're working on the basement to put in an office and playroom. 

Well...we are FINALLY looking at moving in!!  We've been working our butts off this weekend to get stuff finished up so that we can at least move (but the basement won't be finished for a while yet).  I think we're going to actually start sleeping there this coming Friday so that we can have the weekend to settle in and get Kate used to her new digs before going back to school/work. 

So yeah... eventually I will do a photo tour for you.  But for now you have to believe me that things are lookin' mighty good over there.  :)  I can't wait to have a home of my own again!

3 comments:

mtendere said...

How exciting! Good luck with the move!

Kelly said...

I'm so excited!! :)

lady gray said...

yaaaaaaaaaay, i'm so excited for you guys! can't wait to see pictures!