Monday, November 24, 2008

7w2d - Little raspberry



Well, I am officially into my 8th week of pregnancy. Baby is the size of a raspberry! Wow, I can't believe he/she is so big in there already. Apparently my uterus is the size of a grapefruit, but I am completely unaware of it.

I have started to feel my first beautiful waves of nausea. Luckily I have not gotten sick yet. It's hard to describe the feeling exactly. I just feel wrong, gross inside. I really hope it doesn't progress into anything worse, but I'll deal with whatever I need to in order to get this baby here!

I got a present in the mail today! Eclipsed, my fab BFPB sent this for Baby Bee:


It's a really cushy, soft baby blanket (with a cute little bee on it), a 3-pack of bibs, and a Christmas ornament with a pg girl that says, "Mommy to be". So cute. Thanks, E!

And lastly, my belly pics for 7 weeks. It seems that I'm doing them about every 2 weeks. That's good until I start having something to look at, right?

4 comments:

Abc15379 said...

Yay for raspberry sized baby! I hope the nausea doesn't get any worse. You can be pukin on Thanksgiving!

Shannon said...

Awww, I love your belly pic, so cute!

Lindsay said...

I hope that the nausea doesn't get any worse!

mtendere said...

I'm so glad things are going well. I hope you don't feel too sick for Thanksgiving dinner.