Tuesday, September 8, 2009

2 months old!

I cannot believe my baby is already 2 months old!! Where has the time gone? I just looked back at an old video of her from her first week at home and can't believe how calm and still she was. She looked almost lethargic. Fast forward to today and I have this kid who is constantly moving, flinging her arms, legs and head about. She grins, she frowns, she has a puppy dog face that will be a weapon against her daddy when she learns how to use it. She has been having some really great days with minimal fussing and I am enjoying her so much. I love my little girl!!

7 comments:

mtendere said...

Where has the time gone? She is too cute! That smile just makes you want to squeeze her.

Rachel H. said...

She is TOO cute! I just love the month decals for her white onesies, that you can use for photos instead of having to write out a sign. Where did you get yours?

*Bee* said...

http://www.pickysticky.com/shop.php

Shannon said...

She is such a doll! I love the onesie stickers, too, so cute!

Amy said...

time flys doesn't it? she's so adorable.

Leannabanna said...

She is so cute! It all seems to be flying by too fast! Love the Bears sleeper! We have the same-ish one!

prashant said...

that you can use for photos instead of having to write out a sign. Where did you get yours? Domain registration india