Saturday, September 26, 2009

A few things to say...

1. Note to self: do not write about the schedule that your daughter has been on for WEEKS. Inevitably when you write about it, it will all go to hell. :/ For the two days after writing that blog, my child refused to sleep during the day. Not that she was unhappy...in fact, she laughed for the first time. She just wouldn't sleep! She even got up at 2:30 in the morning one night, which she never does. Last night, though, she went to bed at 8 and slept until 8 this morning, so hopefully we'll be back on schedule soon.

2. Car salesmen love my child. K and I went to look at cars today (I am very much in need of a "mom" vehicle so we can fit the kid, 2 dogs, and luggage easily in the car when we travel...we're looking at suv's). Anyway, Moo slept in her stroller for a majority of the time we were there - until we went in and actually talked prices. Then she woke up and was making flirty eyes at all the salesmen, who came over and chatted her up. It was too cute.

3. This is totally bragging, so close your eyes if you don't want to read it.... I am back to pre-pregnancy weight! Woohoo! My doctor had talked to me about it at my last appointment when I had 6 pounds left to lose. She is concerned that I'll lose too much given what I had already lost and that I will be (hopefully) breastfeeding long-term. So I've basically been given a free card to eat as much as I can/please (healthy stuff of course) and since I've been doing that I still lost those last 6 pounds. I can only lose 5 more before I'll be in trouble with the doc...so screw the healthy foods... I need more icecream. :)

4. I ordered Moo's Halloween costume today! Can you guess what she will be? :) I can't wait to put it on her. Fall is definitely my favorite time of year, and Halloween is one of my favorite holidays, so I can't wait!

Ok, I think that is all....for now.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

The second you say anything about your kid they promptly make a liar out of you. Maybe she can get a few G's knocked off the price of that SUV!

Rachel H. said...

That is awesome that you are back to pre-pregnancy weight so quickly! I hope to be back that quickly after our little one is here! :)

Lisa said...

i am jealous that you are back to pre-pregnancy weight. My Kate should be dealing on the cars! (maybe the blue blue eyes will help)